Wisdom Web Networking Business Plan as of March 2013
How It Works:
The type of educational social network I envision would be like a combination of Facebook, Goodreads, and Youtube. Everyone would have there own account, but there would be specific guidelines (See 12 keys to spiritual activism youtube video). It would promote truth, wisdom, health and spirituality, as well as combining history, politics, religion, culture, and science. I believe focusing on these topics from all different points of view would cause a more global unification and also “wake people up” to truth and wisdom and get out of the habit of believing the propoganda. In my opinion, this is a crucial next step for humanity. There would be options such as looking up a youtube video, website, or book referral by using the wisdom keywords. (There would need to be a “Wisdom Words” section to help people get started.) Wisdom words would be universal keywords to type into search engines such as google, youtube, or goodreads to find particular topics or book titles. Once people start to understand the focus they can post books, website links, video clips (such as youtube) as long as they stay within the guidelines and topics. You would also get book, video, and website recommendations based on your activity from the posts you like or share.
Examples of Wisdom Web Words, People, and Discussion Topics:
The Golden Age, Lightworkers, Vision Quests, Shamanism, Druidry, Native American Culture, meditation, Ancient texts, World history, Ayahausca Medicinal Properties, Symbolism of the Language of Nature, Spiritual Mystics Biographies such as Ghandi, Dalai Llama, Siddhartha, the Ayurvedic medicine system and the doshas (kapha, pitta, vata), The Chakra Energy Centers, Herbal remedies, the Healing Power of Nature, The importance of organic farming and how the food we eat effects our mind and emotions, The Chakra Energy Centers, “the seat of the soul” (8th chakra), Remote viewing, Channeling, Soul Loss and Retrieval, Enlightenment, Auras, Ascension, Law of Attraction, Eastern Religious philosophies, Vaishnavism, Lord Vishnu, Krishna, Electromagnetism, Photons, Neuroplasticity, the Anima and Animus, Quantum physics, Toltec wisdom, Dream interpretation and why its important, Astrology, Numerology, The Science of Kabbalah, the astral body, emotional body, mental body, spiritual body, the atman, ethereal realms, carvaka, Goddess and Hero Archetypes, the Prophetic Movement, future of electronic gps systems, electromagnetism, particle physics, etc..
The Key (Finding Wisdom Web Words):
Finding the correct “Wisdom Webbing Word” and raising your vibration high enough to have your chakras balanced enough to maintain the ability of seeing through propoganda, which includes living a healthy spiritual life. (Meditation, spending time in nature and healthy diet is a good place to start in finding your inner peace and balance.)
1. Creating a more mutual understanding between males and females and how we think and the differences in brain chemistry. (anima vs. animus)
2. How to feel more attuned with the power of nature and the vibrational healing it can cause and how that ties in with science and medicine.
3. Creating a united positive loving compassionate energy towards others rather than having the subconscious stuggle for power, which everyone subconsciously does at times.
4. Finding a balance between holistic/ayurvedic medicine and western medicine.
5. How we can bring everyones opinions, perspectives, and interests together a figure out the bigger picture by working together and gathering wisdom references.
6. How we can create more balance of money, food, clean drinking water, clothing, medical coverage, schooling, shelter for familes, etc..
7. Ayurvedic medicine and the three doshas, kapha, pitta, and vata and figuring out our own personal constitution and learning how to keep them balanced.
8. Think about how imbalanced relationships such as the parent/child relationship or romantic relationships can become imbalanced through lack of communication and understanding which creates dis-ease and misunderstandings are left unfixed the cycle will continue throughout the generations.
9. Transitioning into the golden age.
10. Ancient knowledge, including sacred texts, fire ceremonies, natural healing rituals and ceremonies.
11. How the quality of our foods affects our minds and bodies. Consider organic farming and how we can restore our resources and give financial and medical benefits to all organic farmers.
12. How meditation can raise your vibrations, making you feel more mentally sharp, confident, and balanced. If more people learned about meditation and having a relationship with nature would the world be more peaceful and understanding?
13. How can we strengthen our auras to create a personal shield against negativity?
14. Soul loss and how it happens and how to heal it through soul retrieval.
15. Learning how to find wisdom and coming up with best keywords.
16. Converting to another resource besides oil for fuel/switching to electric or hybrid cars.
17. Wealth imbalance and how benevolant should the wealthy be? How much giving is too much or too little?
18. Ways to improve the educational system and adapting to all students personal learning needs.
19. How materialistic is too materialistic?
Books (or highlight specific chapters or quotes), Websites, Videos, Songs.
ADDED NETWORKING IDEA: Include in the wisdom web networking social networking website there would be a wisdom seekers meet-up section and the option to choose specific wisdom topics to study with fellow truthseekers.
The Wisdom Web Networking Company Would Consist Of:
Concert/Book Tour/Wisdom Web Tutorial/Dinner Events:
Introduce Wisdom Web Social Networking and show people a tutorial of the website and how to get started and how to use the networking system. I envision a comfortable setting for people to mingle and enjoy dinner with a good music, a book showing booth, and a wisdom web tutorial booth for teaching people how to use the program. The key is to teach people about the universal key wisdom words for online search engines and how to continue buliding and expanding the web through related recommendations.
Archived Wisdom Web Book Tours from Wisdom Web Online Library:
Selected medicine and wisdom books from the wisdom web library that I feel are full of valuable knowledge to share and recommend to people from all different locations around the world. It would also allow me the opportunity to share my essays.
Wisdom Web Library Tablet Widget to put your books, videos, music, and other wisdom references on the front page of your mobile device for convenient access.